Gemüseröschen tart – so summery and colorful
When guests come, I want to conjure up something special. He who is not of us. Easy it must be, of course, is for me, so out of the question, but something Special. The sight and taste of the vegetable florets and tart pleases me every time, even if I in the preparation of the one or the other Time at my patience limit trust 😉 .
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
But the effort is always worth it, because in the end I will be rewarded. With an adorable look (each time slightly different), and a delicious taste. The creamy filling made from Mozzarella, Parmesan, and sour cream wrapped in easily, the vegetables (Zucchini and carrots) and a little crispy short crust pastry, is a delicious mouth-feel.
A DELIGHT FOR PALATE AND EYES
You do not spoil Your guests only taste with the vegetable Tarte but present you with a veritable feast for the eyes. Not for nothing is it is, Yes, you eat with your eyes. Each guest is happy, but when something is lovingly prepared and there's a lot of effort has to be made. The man knows of himself. The compliments are You 🙂 in the case of the vegetable-herb tart, in any case, for sure .
To can the vegetable tart You serve very well with a crisp green salad. I have designed for 4 people, but as a pure main meal without pre - and/or Dessert you will not be enough for 4 hungry adults. You should be aware of. Or if You use the vegetable florets and tart itself as an Appetizer. Very well, you also on a Buffet.
"A pinch of patience, a spoonful of joy and a heap of love" (author unknown)
A PINCH OF PATIENCE YOU NEED AT THE VEGETABLE-HERB TART ALREADY
I would also like to mention that it will make You some trouble it will cost, the vegetables are placed strips florets curl, and Thy patience, maybe to the test. Then please, not inside me rant 😉 . I take the strips of vegetables by the way, always a peeler, but it is, of course, also a vegetable slicer. Simply take what is best for You. If the vegetables are a bit "stubborn" when Rolling, place them briefly in the microwave, about 1-2 minutes at 180 Watt. But also the pre-heated oven offers. Then you will be smoother. For the vegetable scraps, You'll definitely have more or less, You can have a vegetable stir-fry, for example, for the next day's schedule.
If You for the dough: a recipe in need of, here's my recipe: Savoury short crust pastry – this is My basic recipe. You can in the dough, but also a bit more convenient and a ready-made dough from the refrigerated section to buy. For example, the Quiche & tart dough from aunt Fanny, and is very tasty.
Vegetable-herb tart - so summery and colorful
YOU will NEED A TART tin 34x13CM OR 26CM DIAMETER
FOR THE BATTER, THE PREPARATION TIME OF THE RECIPE IS GIVEN WITHOUT THE DOUGH.
- 1 shortcrust pastry, made fresh in - alternatively, from the refrigerated section, such as Quiche and tart dough from aunt Fanny
FOR THE FILLING
- 150 g sour cream
- 125 g of Mozzarella - finely sliced
- 60 g Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP nutmeg - freshly grated
- 1 TBSP lime juice, freshly squeezed - alternatively freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 TBSP thyme leaves - fresh
FOR THE VEGETABLE FLORETS
- 1 pinch of patience 🙂 - large
- 2 Zuccini YELLOW - medium-large
- 2 Zuccini GREEN - medium in size, of which is 1 as a replacement
- 2 carrots, ORANGE - medium-large, if possible of equal size
- 2 carrots-violet - medium-large, if possible of equal size
- 2 TBSP olive oil - for brushing
- The prepared or purchased dough in a Butter greased Tart tin. I have a basic recipe for a savoury shortcrust pastry, have a look: Salty shortbread dough - My recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius to preheat.
- For the filling all the ingredients together , mix and in addition to taste to taste.
- The filling on the tart bottom to evenly distribute.
- The vegetables with a potato peeler (my recommendation) or a vegetable slicer into thin strips, cutting and sorting. The strip should have a roughly uniform size have. If necessary can you cut in half lengthwise , or if you rolled got a little cut.
- LITTLE TIP: If the vegetables are not good roles, then added in portions in the microwave at 180 watts for 1-2 minutes until lightly coloured. Or for about 2 minutes in the heated oven give. Then they are smooth.
- If You have Your tart complete with vegetable florets occupied, then with the 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil brush.
- Then You give the tart for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. After half of the time You reveal the tart with e.g. aluminium foil , so that the vegetable florets and not be too dark.
- I wish you a good appetite!