Geröconstant cauliflower with garlic and lemon
Cauliflower is super delicious and versatile. Also, I love the knobby florets, and he has such a fine-sounding name: cauliflower! There are people who, otherwise, not so on the cabbage, but the cauliflower you can hardly resist. Whether the beautiful name?
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Anyway, we cauliflower do lovers us really a good thing, because the cauliflower is full of good nutrients, is highly digestible and is also versatile. Therefore, I had to prepare this time also fancy him a little differently, namely, not a classic steamed but roasted. Roasted cauliflower because cauliflower is roasted even more irresistible.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER OUT OF THE OVEN EASILY
Try it, maybe You count to the large cauliflower-friends. When it is roasted it gets a nutty, buttery taste. Very tasty. In this recipe I mix the cauliflower florets with garlic, olive oil and lemon before you get in the oven. To serve, top I still fresh grated Parmesan cheese on top. Roasted cauliflower with garlic, lemon and Parmesan – a wonderful combination! Vegetarians leave this way, of course.
Fresh cauliflower locally grown You get by the way from June until the end of October. In this time, it tastes good to me simply the best. However, like almost every vegetable, also, in the meantime, the cauliflower is available throughout the year.
FRESH CAULIFLOWER CUT AND PREPARE
The fresh cauliflower florets, You can is the best by sharing the cauliflower head into about four equal parts. So You're very well on the stalk it connects the florets. These You cut generously to get out and so some of the florets begin to release itself. The Rest of You out break then just about a bowl. I love Yes, in General, the preparation to the baking sheet, the oven roasting You the vegetables more or less by itself and a woman (or man) can 😉 in this time, other activities are dedicated . Simply gorgeous – roasted cauliflower with garlic and lemon is so beautifully made easy!
For cauliflower Fans, I can still get an easy casserole recipe to recommend, my cauliflower macaroni casserole with cracker-Parmesan crust.
Roasted cauliflower with garlic and lemon
- 1 large cauliflower - in florets, divided
- 2 cloves of garlic - peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pepper - freshly ground
- Parmesan for Serving - freshly grated
- The oven to 200 degrees top/bottom heat preheat.
- The cauliflower divide into florets and place in a bowl to give. Add the chopped garlic , lemon juice and the Oil blend and the cauliflower lift. With salt and pepper seasoning.
- Baking paper on a baking sheet and the florets on top. You should not lie to each other.
- In the hot oven on the middle rack for about 25-30 minutes, roast until the tips are slightly brown. The fork-Test. The tines should be able to the florets easily by drilling.
- If you want, You can freshly grated Parmesan cheese to serve. I wish You a good appetite!