Hearty bread Box with Käse and ham
A bread for all occasions! And for many occasions! My hearty box of bread with cheese, ham and thyme is incredibly easy and is perfect as a finger food. Home or as a gift, if You contribute with an invitation to something culinary like.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
A QUICK BREAD FOR MANY OCCASIONS
Whether you're a family picnic, alone or with other families, the Parents meet with the children, the Neighborhood, the Grill is round, the garden-party Buffet, and the evening with friends as a finger food with a delicious glass of wine. Or for so many other occasions, not 😉 I can think straight .
HEARTY BOX MADE OF BREAD WITH CHEESE AND HAM, QUITE SIMPLY,
It's So simple: put All the ingredients into the pot, mix and place in a box shape, fill – Ready. A Two-pots-bread , so to speak,😉 .
In addition, You can vary it fine. If no children are in the process, You can instead of broth and lemon dry white wine. The Emmental You can against a hard cheese variety, swap the good melting properties of Gruyere, for example. If vegetarians eat just the ham omit it and instead, for example, roasted Onion and/or other herbs such as parsley and chives.
Try also my other version: Simple box bread Mediterranean with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Mozzarella.
Hearty box of bread with cheese and ham
FOR CA. 24 PIECES - YOU NEED A BOX SHAPE WITH CA. 30 CM IN LENGTH
- 200 g of raw ham, diced - for example, Kate ham
- 200 g freshly grated Emmental cheese - or other hard cheese variety with good melting properties
- 4 Eggs - Size L
- 250 g flour - Type 550
- 1 packet of dry yeast - = 7g, the equivalent of 1/2 cube of fresh yeast
- 125 ml olive oil
- 125 ml of chicken broth PLUS 1 good splash of lemon juice - Alternatively, 125 ml of dry white wine
- 3 TBSP thyme leaves, fresh
- 1 TBSP rosemary, fresh, chopped - as a Topping
- The oven on 180 degrees top/bottom heat heating.
- Then You will provide You with all the ingredients.PLEASE NOTE:- If You chicken broth to decide, please to the splash of lemon juice think, to a little acid to add. If You have dry white wine take, You need the not. - The dry yeast well with the flour mix.
- Now You give all the ingredients in a bowl and vermengst with the dough hook of the hand mixer or the kitchen machine to a beautiful mass.IMPORTANT NOTE: The dough must NOT go!
- Then the mass into a greased and with flour powdered box form fill and add the chopped rosemary on top.
- The bread on the middle rack in the oven for 60 minutes to bake. I wish You a good appetite!