Mexican Enchilada Lasagna
If it is cold, you spend Yes tend to be a lot more time at home and makes it cozy. That's why I like this time because it gives a more "Quality-Time" with the family, as it is said so beautifully today. No "roaming around" and wurschtelt until late in the evening outside, all of them are "in the parlor". Also common television evenings and such, my husband and I have reveled in childhood memories. It was a TV series we've seen.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
We loved, for example, both the cartoon Speedy Gonzales, the fastest mouse of Mexico 😉 . A sweet little mouse with an exaggerated Mexican accent, red neck scarf and an oversized Sombrero. You are supplied with the hangover of new year's eve constantly wild chases, and of course, Speedy was always faster.
"Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!
ARRIBA MEXICAN ENCHILADA LASAGNA
Almost as fast as the "fastest mouse in all Mexico" to be running, have You prepared my Mexican Enchilada lasagna, at least if one compares them with the preparation time of a classic lasagna. Of course, it has Mexican ingredients, and it also does not use any lasagne sheets but Tortillas.
TORTILLAS WITH 20 CM DIAMETER ARE ALSO FLAT WHEAT CALLED IT TO BUY ANYWHERE
Tortillas for enchiladas and this Mexican dish I love used very. Enchilada is a Mexican Enchilada lasagna yield stratified virtually. All you need is Tortillas, cheese, minced meat, beans, peppers, Corn and hot Pepper or Chili. A great oven dish for the whole family.
THE USE OF CUMIN FOR THE FAMILY
By the way, cumin is a very popular spice in Mexico, which I have not used, however, in my Mexican Enchilada lasagna. I personally don't find cumin incredibly delicious, but my men in our family, unfortunately. Therefore, my advice to you, if You like cumin, You can use the hack sauce prima taste it.
Oh and one more thing, Guacamole fits perfectly and complements the Mexican Enchilada lasagna is wonderful. Here You can find my recipe for Mexican Guacamole. If something is left, You can of the Enchilada lasagna is also very good the next day. Warmed up in the oven or the microwave, both are doing very well.
Mexican Enchilada Lasagna
IDEALLY, use A baking dish WITH THE SIZE of 30x20 CM
- 8 Tortillas/wheat pita à 20 cm in diameter - Usually a pack of unit
- 400 g minced meat, half and half
- 150 g Gouda cheese, freshly and finely grated
- 1 red bell pepper, fresh - finely dice
- 1 hot Pepper or Chili - gutted! and finely diced
- 1 onion, red, medium - fine dice
- 2 cans tomatoes, chunks - 400g
- 1 can of Corn, drained - drained weight 285 g
- 1 can kidney beans, drained - drained weight 400g
- 200 g sour cream or creme Fraiche
- 150 g cream cheese with Paprika-Chili - or tomato-pepper, tomato-Chili, depending on your preference
- 2 cloves of garlic - fine dice
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 small pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder noble sweet
- 1/2 TSP paprika, sharp
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Salt, pepper, Cayenne pepper - to Taste / to taste also fits the cumin very well
- As the first heats the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat before and the Corn and the beans in a colander to drain well.
- Then clean the peppers and the hot Peppers and Chili and roll both small and the onion and the garlic finely dice.
- Now heated for You, the 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil in a pan and the onion, the garlic and the hot Peppers/Chili and brown.
- In the connection directly to the minced meat with a pinch of salt spice up, while turning it crumbly and brown brown.
- Then You touch add 1 TBSP of tomato paste , as well as the peppers, add the drained Corn and drained beans.
- Thereafter, the particulate tin of tomatoes, the cream cheese and the sour cream is stirred in, and with both paprika powders, the pinch of sugar and salt - seasoned to taste - for about 10 minutes to simmer. Then, You taste again final and flavors if necessary with salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper to.
- Now You start with the layering of: As the bottom/first layer is to give You some hack sauce to the bottom of Your baking dish, then cover with 2 Tortillas down. The next layer is again hack sauce and 2 Tortillas , etc.: At the end You have a total of 4 Tortilla layers with the use of 8 Tortillas. As the final layer to give You even hack sauce on top of it!NOTE: Depending on the size of Your baking dish You can without the Tortillas side something to leave. This is not a Problem.
- The top layer is like so, as I say hack sauce, ensure You sprinkle the freshly grated Gouda cheese.
- The Enchilada lasagna comes for ca. 20 minutes on the middle rack in the oven, or until the cheese is nice and brown and melt the is. I wish You a good appetite.