Mini Frischk—se Hörnchen with Käse and ham
Caution: Danger Of Addiction, 2. Part! My popular Mini-croissants I have prepared now in cardiac arrest. Great as a Snack, for Breakfast or Brunch but also for numerous other occasions, such as children's birthdays or family outings.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
My husband has wanted specifically this savory combination with the cheese and ham. The classic Snack stop. I must say, cheese and ham blend in really cool with the dough this time, I've seasoned with a little salt. You can you way to eat, just like the sweet predecessor with hazelnuts: Mini hazelnut croissant with fresh cheese. My husband, my son and I are crazy about it and not be able to get from this modification enough.
OTHER VARIANTS TO MY MINI CREAM CHEESE CROISSANTS WITH CHEESE AND HAM
Since it appears again that the classic ingredients can be delicious. If You ambition, You can, but countless Mini-cream-cheese-croissant-try out different variants. I've gotten a lot of messages and comments from readers about variations of the sweet Mini-croissants. The basic dough offers so many opportunities to be creative, let off steam, not only sweet but also salty.
My sister-in-law, for example, is a savoury Snack prepared variant with Parmesan, poppy seeds and dried herbs. Some have you filled, for example, with olive or alternatively, herbal fresh cheese taken. Write to me very happy, if You have the bar ends also, once modified. That would make me very happy.
HOW CAN YOU KEEP THE MINI CROISSANTS THE BEST?
The Mini cream cheese croissants with cheese and ham, by the way, wonderful to prepare and store. Just the ends to the preparation, let it cool down and place in a cookie jar or other container. However, I do not recommend to enter into an absolutely air tight container, because the dough is moist and soft.
BUT my assumption anyway is that this Mini-croissants the way in the storage container in the first place to compete 😉 .
In addition to the above there are still a sweet croissant version with Apple, my Mini-cottage cheese-applesauce croissant.
Mini cream cheese croissants with cheese and ham
FOR 28 MINI-CROISSANTS
- 150 g flour, Type 405 - Alternatively, spelt flour Type 630
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g double cream cheese
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 50 g of middle-aged Gouda cheese, freshly grated - or other cheese
- 4 slices of round ham
- 1 Egg, size M - in the mix
- The double cream cheese, the Butter, the flour and the salt with the hand mixer or the kitchen machine to a smooth dough and a nice ball forms.
- Then You Transact the dough-ball in cling film and put them in the fridge. For at least 2 hours or longer. Also like the night.
- Now grate the cheese , and the round cooked ham slices into 8 triangles cut.
- When the dough is cooled down is halbierst You him and knead him through. The other half You give the best to processing it directly back in the fridge.
- Now You rolling with the rolling pin, roll each dough portion on a floured work surface to approx. 26 cm in diameter. The dough and turn so that both sides have enough flour to get the dough on the rolling pin sticks.
- Then cut You 14 narrow "pieces of cake" , or take a cake no divider (the Trick I've from my mother-in-law). Press it firmly onto the dough disc, so that the pieces emerge.
- Now You pull with the knife , the pieces to, so that You each individual process can.
- The ham on each dough triangle, place , and a bit of cheese about the same spread. Then are You rolling each triangle to a croissant on the tip should lie beneath. Successively, the croissants on a parchment paper - lined baking sheet legen.
- Following swiping the face of each croissant with the egg yolk one, so you get a more beautiful color.
- Everything comes at 160 degrees convection on the middle rack for about 15 minutes in the oven. Until they are baked Golden yellow.
- After baking, You leave them on a wire rack to cool. They taste great but also warm and very tasty.
- TIP: The Mini cream cheese croissants with cheese and ham, by the way, wonderful to prepare and store. Just the Mini-croissants after preparation, cool completely and place in a cookie jar or other container. However, I recommend you not be in an absolutely airtight container to give, because the dough through the moist soft.
- Done! I wish you a good appetite!