Quick Chili con Carne – ideal für families
Actually, you should Yes as a family so fundamentally and permanently, in happiness and harmony revel 😉 . So at least this is mostly the case, in my very much-watched TV-a real heart on Sunday evening (Yes I admit it). But the turbulent family life is often quite different, especially during the week. Hungry people demand fast food and at the end it should taste well all. Because who wants to and can "cook à la carte", let alone has a housekeeper of course, like ALL people in the South of England.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
So it drives me a very long time, even before the popular One-Pot-Era, to have quick meals with little cooking dishes in the Repertoire. Best the favorite dishes that usually take a VERY long time to VAPE on "quickly, quickly" shut down. In the case of the quick Chili con Carne for the family, I have one of the favorite of my men to eat equipped with the Turbo. Because normally, the Chili is simmering so the 1 1/2 hours. This is known for a quick Everyday cooking.
THE FAMILY CHILI CON CARNE, YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ANY RIGHT
BUT from the long preparation time, except for a Chili should also be spicy, and the sharpness of Perception of the people feel so different as the cold. So a real complicated thing! My husband for example loves hell spicy (for my taste, hell sniper, mind you), my son, although only 9 years old, loves it very sharp and I am one of those who like just a slight sharpness. How to get there again all under a hat?
MY QUICK CHILI CON CARNE IS SUITABLE FOR THE FAMILY
My quick Chili con Carne is so designed, that You give the sharpness in front of the syrup through the dry spices choose, and no fresh chillies into it. With fresh peppers you have, the sharpness is not always necessarily under control. I spice the Chili with the dry spices once as sharp as I think it is right what I'm in for the spoon in the Hand? Should You still want to use a fresh chili pepper, no Problem at all! Together in step 1 with the onions and the garlic sauté – as many as You want 😉 .
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
My husband, as he said loves it "hell hot", rich, I still have a bottle of Tabasco Pepper Sauce. The consists solely of vinegar, red Chili peppers and salt, and there are in every supermarket. So that he can sharpen our quick Chili con Carne on his own plate to the "doctor" 😉 . I love and my son most of the time, to Refine even with Crème Fraiche, Chili for wimps, so to speak. But I could put in...
Another quick 30 minutes everyday meal for the whole family is my quick pizza soup mountaineers style with minced meat and vegetables.
Quick Chili con Carne - ideal for families
- 500 g minced beef - half beef / half pork
- 800 g Happened can of tomatoes - from the can/package
- 1-2 peppers, red (approx 250-300g total) - in very small cubes cut
- 1 can of kidney beans - drained weight 400g
- 1 can of Corn - drained weight 140g
- 1 large clove of garlic - finely sliced
- 1 onion - finely sliced
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP paprika, noble sweet
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- Chili/Cayenne powder, pepper, salt, pinch of sugar - to Taste
- Tabasco Pepper Sauce - for Serving - for the Large
- Creme Fraiche - to Serve - for both Big and Small
- In a large pot/frying pan is heated You 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil and dünstest the onion with the garlic until translucent in.TIP: If You get the Chili, but very spicy, You can in this step, fresh chili peppers cut into small pieces with brown.
- Then You give the minced meat into it and fry it crumbly to.
- In the meantime, the peppers in small cubes , as well as the kidney beans and Corn, drain and briefly set aside.
- When the minced meat is nice and crumbly cooked is do You season it with 1 TSP salt and 1 TSP of paprika powder, to give the tomato paste , and makes everything briefly fry.
- Now comes the chopped peppers into it, and also, briefly toasted.
- Then give You the passed can of tomatoes, the kidney beans and the Corn and taste everything to your liking with chili powder (or Cayenne pepper) pepper, salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Now are You all with the lid on for 20-25 minutes on medium heat to simmer, depending on how crisp You the Corn and the beans like.
- Serve You can request Tabasco Pepper Sauce, Creme Fraiche and parsley. I wish You a good appetite!