Simple Box Bread Mediterranean
It was as good as never that my mom (God rest her soul) is gone without a souvenir somewhere, if she was invited. If you had forgotten to get something, then you are prepared at least on a culinary souvenir. Something else came up for you in the bag. So I'm doing it to her already for a long time, and I go to every invitation, never without a gift.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
My hearty bread Box is particularly well suited as a culinary souvenir, because it is incredibly easy, quickly made and very tasty. In addition, a self-made bread makes always something. The preparation is very easy, all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and are mixed together in a box shape, filled, and then it goes in the oven.
MY SIMPLE BOX BREAD MEDITERRANEAN
My box of bread variant I've cooked with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and firm Mozzarella, because the ingredients to give the bread a Mediterranean and my husband and I love it. The ingredients harmonize in heart box-bread-recipe really well with each other and the next Time I will add even focus a bit, I thought to myself just, for example, the addition of Chili flakes or so.
SUITABLE FOR ANY OCCASION
The hearty Loaf with sun-dried tomatoes is, and remains, for me anyway, the "bread for all cases, and many occasions". Whether a family picnic, alone or with other families, the Parents meet with the children of the Neighborhood. Or the BBQ-round, the garden-party Buffet, and the evening with friends over a delicious glass of wine. Or for so many other occasions, do not come to me once again? . In any case, it is the ideal finger food because you can just eat so slice by slice way.
A TASTY VARIATION FOR CHILDREN
In addition, You can vary the simple bread Box prima. If children are involved, You can instead of dry white wine broth with a splash of lemon to use. The Mozzarella You against any other hard cheese can strain swap, the good melting properties, for example, Emmentaler, or Gruyère.
Try also my other version: Hearty box of bread with cheese, ham and thyme.
Simple Box Bread Mediterranean
FOR CA. 24 PIECES - YOU NEED A BOX SHAPE WITH CA. 30 CM IN LENGTH
- 250 g wheat flour - Type 550
- 200 g Mozzarella, cut resistant - grated
- 100 g (Abtropfgew.) Dried tomatoes, preserved in Oil - cut into pieces
- 100 g olives, black
- 4 Eggs, Size L
- 125 ml olive oil
- 125 ml white wine, dry - Alternative: chicken or vegetable broth plus 1 splash of lemon juice
- 1 packet of dry yeast - = 7g, the equivalent of 1/2 cube of fresh yeast
- First, heating Your oven on 180 degrees top/bottom heat on.
- The flour vermengst You tidy with the dry yeast.
- Then You give the eggs, the Mozzarella, the Oil and the white wine and verrührst everything with the dough hooks of Your hand mixer or the kitchen machine to a mass.
- In connection vermengst You the sun-dried tomatoes and the olives to the ground. IMPORTANT NOTE: The mass/dough must NOT go.
- Now You fill in the mass into a greased and with flour powdered box form and give it to you for 1 hour on the middle rack in the preheated oven.
- I wish You a good appetite!